The Farmhouse at Gradbach... distinctive self-catering accommodation
with adventure right on your doorstep
Beautifully restored and full of original features, The Farmhouse at Gradbach is the perfect base to explore everything the Peak District has to offer. Stay in the beautiful scenery of the Dane Valley, enjoy the eerie beauty of Lud’s Church or marvel at the spectacular views offered from the nearby Roaches.
Set on the same 16-acre site as The Mill the Farmhouse is an ideal choice for groups, family get-togethers and large parties. With seven bedrooms sleeping 16 in total, there is also a large modern kitchen complete with range cooker and an oak-beamed lounge offering a secluded view of the surrounding countryside. Guests can take advantage of our 8 person state of the art hot tub and games den with Jenga, croquet and table football.
Weekend Hire From £1495
Mid-week Hire From £250 per night
Don’t forget that you can hire The Farmhouse and The Mill together as an ‘Exclusively Gradbach’ package accommodating up to 45 people.
- Peaceful and secluded location
- Ideal base for exploring the Peak District
- Seven bedrooms, sleeping 16
- Hot tub and games den
- Drying room (located beneath the games den - perfect for housing dirty walking boots or wet clothing/coats after a day walking)
- Free car parking and free WiFi
- Perfect for groups, family get-togethers and large parties
- Access to a range of outdoor pursuits including walking and cycling
- Hire as part of an ‘Exclusively Gradbach’ package