The Farmhouse at Gradbach Mill
Bronze Award Winner of The Staffordshire Tourism Awards 2018
Self-Catering Holiday Property of the Year
Beautifully restored and full of original features, The Farmhouse at Gradbach is the perfect base to explore everything the Peak District has to offer. Stay in the beautiful scenery of the Dane Valley, enjoy the eerie beauty of Lud’s Church or marvel at the spectacular views offered from the nearby Roaches.
Set on the same 16-acre site as The Mill the Farmhouse is an ideal choice for groups, family get-togethers and large parties. With seven bedrooms sleeping 16 in total, there is also a large modern kitchen complete with range cooker and an oak-beamed lounge offering a secluded view of the surrounding countryside. Guests can take advantage of our 8 person state of the art hot tub and games den with Jenga, croquet and table football.
- Peaceful and secluded location
- Ideal base for exploring the Peak District
- Seven bedrooms, sleeping 16
- Hot tub and games den
- Drying room for boots, coats & towels
- Free car parking and free WiFi
- Perfect for groups, family get-togethers and large parties
- Fantastic walks from the door
- Great local attractions
- Delivered to the door meal options